Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Defenceless Icon
Defenceless Icon Posted on [03/04/2019] à 14:49

Page 12 right hand column states the when a unit with the detached defencless ability is adjacent to another unit card that card cannot make throws. Are we talking any throws eg. Shooting or just save throws as intimated in the left hand column on the same page.

While we are on this page; the engineers icon. It says engineers can interact with other units with the same icon. What type of interaction are we talking about here?

Cheers

Ron

Defenceless Icon Posted on [12/10/2019] à 15:22

I'm about to play this for the first time and had similar questions.

1. Engineers: I don't think there is anything for them to interact with in the base game. At least not the first scenario. In the D-Day expansion there are things they can do.

2. Defenseless. My interpretation is if the icon is with a shooting value then the targets of that 'shot' cannot use a saving throw. If the icon is on it's own then it is a passive ability and any enemy unit adjacent to it cannot make any saving throws while the unit remains adjacent.

Defenceless Icon Posted on [16/10/2019] à 09:46

Quote from littleidiot on [12/10/2019] à 15:22

I'm about to play this for the first time and had similar questions.

1. Engineers: I don't think there is anything for them to interact with in the base game. At least not the first scenario. In the D-Day expansion there are things they can do.

Yes

it's a skill for some scenarios

it's not a generic skill

. Defenseless. My interpretation is if the icon is with a shooting value then the targets of that 'shot' cannot use a saving throw. If the icon is on it's own then it is a passive ability and any enemy unit adjacent to it cannot make any saving throws while the unit remains adjacent.

you are right

Pages: 1