Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
New SoN Characters: Deep Ones 'Stuff'
New SoN Characters: Deep Ones 'Stuff' Posted on [22/11/2018] à 00:17

One of the new Deep One Equipment Options is the tile 'Stuff'

This is on the New SoN Character punchboard:

Printed on the Equipment tile is x3 Grenades and x2 Panzerfaust. On the same punchboard are tokens for the 2 Panzerfaust but there are only 2 Grenades. In place of the missing second Grenade token is a 'Poisoned' token. Is this an error?

New SoN Characters: Deep Ones 'Stuff' Posted on [23/11/2018] à 04:54

Huh. The original preview showed all 3 grenades.

That is an odd swap. Do you definitely have the physical copy? I guess this error is real since the date of your image is this June rather than last January, but I don't have access to my stuff right at the moment.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

New SoN Characters: Deep Ones 'Stuff' Posted on [23/11/2018] à 05:46

It was discussed here :

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/forum/?action=viewtopic&t=11211.0

questions 4 and 5

New SoN Characters: Deep Ones 'Stuff' Posted on [24/07/2022] à 17:27

Anyway to still pick this up somewhere? We're coming into the world of SON late but love it and are collecting it all if possible.

Help out if you can,

Brian

Keep it WEIRD!!!

New SoN Characters: Deep Ones 'Stuff' Posted on [24/07/2022] à 20:37

If you don't see it in the DPG webstore, I think a private sale is your only option at present.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

New SoN Characters: Deep Ones 'Stuff' Posted on [24/07/2022] à 22:12

Hey Brian,

They don't have one at the moment, but Noble Knight Games offers this punchboard for sale once in awhile. I bought mine from them last year. Their prices can be all over the place, however: I've seen them list it as low as $30 and as high $80, I think.

Love your YouTube playthroughs! SoN is one of my favorite games. It's cool to see people still discovering it. There's a lot of great content for you to discover.

New SoN Characters: Deep Ones 'Stuff' Posted on [24/07/2022] à 23:49

Hi Brian, I have an extra copy of this punchboard and a few others that I'm looking to sell for what I paid (MSRP). They are brand new in shrink. I sent you a DM about it. Cheers!

New SoN Characters: Deep Ones 'Stuff' Posted on [25/07/2022] à 03:25

Thanks for the replies, folks! We love the game too Cryto and hope to play it all out eventually. Glad to see the forum still active. I sent ya message too Kev!

Thanks again,

Brian

Keep it WEIRD!!!

Pages: 1