Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2
Table top Simulator
Table top Simulator Posted on [23/03/2018] à 03:03

Has anyone thought about playing this on Table Top Simulator? I have seen quite a few War games like this on TTS, as well as other board games.

Where I am located there are very few people that play the game. Being able to play with other players around the world would be great. There is a large community from all around the world there that plays various board games.

Table top Simulator Posted on [23/03/2018] à 17:08

There is a HoN demo on TTS: Heroes of Normandie [PnP Demo].

I would love, Love, LOVE to see the full HoN game on TTS. I live far from many of my best friends, so I don't get to play this game with them as often as I'd like.

Table top Simulator Posted on [07/04/2018] à 14:46

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread….

Can anyone confirm that we're allowed to create TTS version of the game? According to what I've heard if you create a HON mod it gets immediately taken down, for copyright infringement.

Now whether this is done by DPG or Slytherine games(the publisher of the digital version) I do not know.

If I could get a confirmation I'd be more than happy to make a mod for it.

Table top Simulator Posted on [09/04/2018] à 14:59

If you write it's a fanmade mod and if it's full free it's not a problem for us! It can be very cool!

L’esclave dyslexique plus vraiment à mi-temps

Table top Simulator Posted on [09/04/2018] à 21:20

Wow this is amazing! I'm so happy to hear that we can make a TTS mod for HoN 🙂 🙂 🙂

Table top Simulator Posted on [13/04/2018] à 00:07

Raphael, is it possible for us to get full-resolution graphics?

For example, I think the Token Guide creator was given high-res graphics, but only for the front sides. We need both sides to make a Tabletop Simulator mod.

Even just the print files would be sufficient (although much more work). For example, the P&P – FFI Punchboard 1 released by gduprez.

Table top Simulator Posted on [29/05/2018] à 00:25

Work is continuing on building a TTS mod. I've finished scanning/cropping all the action cards. Keep an eye on the comments of this mod: Heroes of Normandie [PnP Demo]

May we have some form of full-resolution graphics for HoN? The files that were sent to the printers would be perfect, and presumably are on hand. It is very very tedious to scan, crop, and clean all the individual components.

Table top Simulator Posted on [30/05/2018] à 08:50

have a chat with the guy that made the "HoN Bible" – he might have all you are looking for as he had to come up with the immages for his creation somewhere…..

EDIT : commig to think of is so do the guys that made the "battlefield creator" and "army manager" tools… /me points up to "tools"

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it

Table top Simulator Posted on [30/05/2018] à 21:58

That's a great idea, thanks tycoon! I'm worried the images used in the "battlefield creator" and "army manager" might be too small. Although the images used in the HoN Bible are large and sufficient. I'll see if I can get a hold of the creators.

Table top Simulator Posted on [23/10/2018] à 17:41

Hi all, I'm working hard at creating a Tabletop Simulator mod for Heroes of Normandie. I've reached a big milestone: 1-click setup for the battlefield of any Core Box scenario! I've released a video showing this feature in action.

I've created a new thread to track the progress and answer questions: https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/forum/?action=viewtopic&t=11553.0

Table top Simulator Posted on [14/02/2019] à 17:00

Any new status for the TTS version of HoBR?

I would be willing to help and participate. I‘m a software developer.

Table top Simulator Posted on [15/02/2019] à 09:51

Sure, here are the updates:

* Added a turn tracker to the automated setup.

* Almost done revising the data model to support army building and battlefield building + make the scenario files less verbose.

Before releasing the TTS game on Steam I need to add:

* automated setup of armies (1/2 way done with this)

* a UI

Thanks for offering to help Laira, that's very kind of you! This project is a labor of love for me and I enjoy it most while working alone. I do understand the frustration you may have since I've been making slow progress.

Table top Simulator Posted on [25/03/2019] à 05:51

Hi everyone,

I released the Heroes of Normandie Core Box as a mod on Tabletop Simulator! It features partially automated setup (battlefield + turn tracker, but not armies).

I'll be expanding it in the near future with some extra terrain and units. I'll continue working on more advanced scripting features, but that will take much longer.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1693445718

Enjoy!

Table top Simulator Posted on [25/03/2019] à 21:03

Looks great and great idee!!! I love to play this game and i now how hard it can be to play it when youre frends are far away. So i think you do a good job to do this. I don't now the TTS. I even never hear about it. But when het works wel en smood i think i love to go for it. So i would say prepair for battle!!!!

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Table top Simulator Posted on [26/03/2019] à 13:53

Wow, this looks great. Appreciate your effort on this! Now I can play some HoN with far away friends on TTS.

Table top Simulator Posted on [27/03/2019] à 05:53

That's what I like to hear Beans! That's one of the two main reasons I made the mod! I moved last year and don't get to play HoN with my friends anymore … until now 🙂

Thanks voxer! I highly recommend Tabletop Simulator. It's well worth the $20, but it's often on sale for 1/2 off 😉

Table top Simulator Posted on [14/04/2020] à 07:53

Survey time! Please take this quick survey to let me know what content you'd like to have in the mod next: https://forms.gle/Bb3VAdCCFvPHJFN87

Table top Simulator Posted on [14/04/2020] à 09:37

Done. Good luck!

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Table top Simulator Posted on [14/04/2020] à 13:21

Same here! Thanks for the work!

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Table top Simulator Posted on [14/04/2020] à 17:13

Thanks so much for continuing to work on this. It's super-duper!

S.

Pages: 1 2