Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Colours of the Rangers
Colours of the Rangers Posted on [20/03/2017] à 15:04

Are the US rangers and Miller's rangers suppose to be of the same colours? The reason for the question is as I'm putting everything in storage boxes I'm making sure everything is in there and in this case things it could be stuff missing. US rangers are a bit purpleish and Miller more of a blue.

Colours of the Rangers Posted on [20/03/2017] à 16:01

Yes, most "Rangers" share some options, in much the same way that all faction "Airborne" and some "SS" platoons share some options. All French platoons except Kieffer Commando also share options.

Keiffer Commando shares the same Commando Division patch as Lord Lovat, but that "cross-over" is limited to Heroes/Officers.

That highlights the fact that none of these are a fixed design rule. The Rangers in Point du Hoc do not have the standard Rangers color from HoN, but do not have the same colors as the Rangers in SoN core box either.

Remember: Tracer rounds work both ways!

Colours of the Rangers Posted on [20/03/2017] à 16:21

Thanks! now I can optimize the rangers storage. Shame some parts are missing

Colours of the Rangers Posted on [20/03/2017] à 17:51

Sorry… I am "color challenged" so I did not even notice there was any difference.

There have been some issues between original printings (those funded by the first KS) and later printings. DPG changed printing companies and there were some issues with color matching. All newer printings have consistent colors, but there is some fluctuations between some printings.

I will suggest to DPG that some sort of "interoperability" list might be a good idea.

Colours of the Rangers Posted on [21/03/2017] à 10:18

Both US rangers and Miller's rangers share the same color band.

In order to well filled the 2 storage boxes, there is an easy way to determine: http://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/dlm_download/millers-rangers-2/

Community Manager Devil Pig Games

Colours of the Rangers Posted on [21/03/2017] à 15:13

Is there a misprint in the Miller's Rangers as both gear options says ammo belt but there is only one included

Colours of the Rangers Posted on [21/03/2017] à 16:03

Quote from PanzerRanger on [21/03/2017] à 15:13

Is there a misprint in the Miller's Rangers as both gear options says ammo belt but there is only one included

"Gear" is more of a "choose from the set of items in the picture", so you can choose from the available grenades, rifle grenades, ammo, ammo belts, and sticky bombs selecting a set of 5 tokens for each option. Ammo belts are just limited to 1 available, so when you go back to the quartermaster for your next set of gear they are out of stock on ammo belts 😉

Colours of the Rangers Posted on [21/03/2017] à 16:20

Cool. I didn't know that. Thanks for clarifying 🙂

Colours of the Rangers Posted on [21/03/2017] à 18:00

Quote from PanzerRanger on [21/03/2017] à 16:20

Cool. I didn't know that. Thanks for clarifying 🙂

v1.2b rules, p. 13 under "Gears" says pretty much what I just said, although the translation may be a bit rough 😉

Colours of the Rangers Posted on [28/03/2017] à 03:56

Why do the Gears x5 cost 15 points for Miller's Rangers but 20 points for the other Rangers with the same colour?

Pages: 1