Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Storage Solution Restock/Reprint
Storage Solution Restock/Reprint Posted on [18/03/2017] à 15:05

Are there any plans to reprint or restock some of the storage option in the webstore? I know the Battlegrounds Storage Box sold out pretty quickly as did some of the other components.

Storage Solution Restock/Reprint Posted on [20/03/2017] à 16:06

I could also use some additional US and GE storage boxes 🙂

Storage Solution Restock/Reprint Posted on [20/03/2017] à 20:12

I would think they would do a reprint of it with the next kickstarter (along with some soviet boxes). I was initially just going to buy boxes of about the same size and do it myself but after getting the FFI box in the kickstarter I was sold and want it all now. Im hoping more are available soon!

Storage Solution Restock/Reprint Posted on [20/03/2017] à 22:09

Quote from Chuckles20x on [20/03/2017] à 20:12

I was initially just going to buy boxes of about the same size and do it myself but after getting the FFI box in the kickstarter I was sold and want it all now.

That was a great bit of guerilla marketing, wasn't it? I know someone else who was the same way 🙂

Remember: Tracer rounds work both ways!

Storage Solution Restock/Reprint Posted on [20/03/2017] à 22:25

Just to try and set expectations and avoid disappointment, I feel I should point out that there will not be a reprint if the numbers (demand) to not support it. Most projects like that have a pretty big "minimum order" on order to get them made.

Now, I have no actual information on this, this is entirely speculation on my point. So take that with a small Siberian salt mine.

Remember: Tracer rounds work both ways!

Storage Solution Restock/Reprint Posted on [20/03/2017] à 22:50

Thats why I thought it would be with the next kickstarter. Im assuming they would make soviet boxes to match the rest and it would probably be easiest to do a reprint at that time. So for now I guess we anxiously wait for the russians to come 🙂 I do belive there is the demand for it, it all sold out very quickly and finding boxes about that size for even a comparable price is really hard. I drove around for 2 hours yesterday and couldnt find anything besides metal tins that were long enough that were $10 each (CDN) so im just going to wait and pray for a reprint 🙂

Storage Solution Restock/Reprint Posted on [21/03/2017] à 10:07

Even if we make soviet boxes, it won't reduce the "minimum" order for producing US, GE, UK storage boxes, because it is different prints, so different purchase order for the manufacture.

As Nostradunwhich guessed well, we need a "bi" minimum order.

We will make a new print this year of storage boxes (unit as terrain tile).

Community Manager Devil Pig Games

Pages: 1